Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Beowulf Alley's Late Night Theatre presents I COUNT TIME BY HOW A BODY SWAYS

Beowulf Alley’s Late Night Theatre

I COUNT TIME BY HOW A BODY SWAYS

A Tale of Seduction and Confession

Late Night Theatre at Beowulf Alley, 11 South 6th Avenue, Downtown between Broadway and Congress, presents John Coyle’s controversial World War II-era play, I Count Time by How a Body Sways. Performances are on Fridays and Saturdays, October 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th at 10:30 p.m. Tickets are $8 cash at the door. For additional information, please call (520) 977-5218.

I Count Time How a Body Sways tells the story of an American soldier who guards a female French collaborator at night. Their conversations are part seduction, part confession as the war comes to an end and they face their own culpability. This play has mature themes, language and situations. I Count Time by How a Body Sways is directed by Josh Parra and features Mike Miller and Kelsey Reinhard.